We are not a Federally funded campground!
Are you an outdoors person? Do you enjoy primitive camping, fishing, hiking, and/or canoeing? If you answered "yes", then you would love the peaceful seclusion and natural beauty of Red River Gorge Campground! With 40 acres of flat camping ground, there is plenty of room to put up your tent. We also have 1200 feet of Red River access, so bring your canoe or small boat!
Features to enjoy:
Camping - $8.00 a person per night
Rules and Regulations
- No Swimming ALLOWED in Ponds
- Swim at Own Risk in River
- Not Responsible for Items Lost or Stolen
- Not Responsible for Accidents
- Do NOT Discharge Weapons on Campground
- Keep Fires in Fire Pits
- Keep Music at a Courteous Level
- Please Bring ALL Cans and Trash to House
- No Scavenging for Wood
- ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES
- Clean up After Your Pets